All About Condo Insurance Claims

You’ve done your homework and have your condo insurance in place. If you need to make an insurance claim, you can depend on your insurance broker for guidance, and your Condo Gold policy for help.

An experienced adjuster who specializes in condominium losses will help you through your claim.
But it’s important to remember what to do in the event of an emergency too.

  1. In the event of a fire or other immediate danger, evacuate everybody from the unit.
  2. Call emergency services (9-1-1) from a safe location.
  3. If water damage occurs, find the source of water and shut it off.
  4. Contact your property manager.
  5. Contact Atrens-Counsel Insurance Brokers (905-567-6222 or 1-877-627-6222).